Call Center Recording
Call center recording in today's environment is becoming more and more of a necessity. Whether you're running a call center business, a public safety organization or financial services business with strict regulations- call recording has become a 'must have'.
Voice recorders has multifaceted benefits:
- Voice recorders provide high-quality service by ensuring agents are effectively trained by allowing fast call searches when safety is a concern or when false claims arise
- Reduces employee churn by keeping your agents engaged and motivated by improving their skills and morale. Through voice recordings, you're providing a means by which to assess you're employee's performance and using real life examples to deliver personalized coaching and training
- Provide audit logs and metadata on voice conversations
- Allows for fast searches on individual or groups of words
- Helps businesses in certain sectors remain compliant with existing regulations
Market segments that benefit by having call recording capabilities:
- Financial services companies benefit from voice recordings by helping maintain an electronic record of telephone calls in the same manner as emails for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Healthcare companies benefit by maintaining compliance to the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). The benefits of capturing telephone-based interactions cannot be overstated. Documenting after the fact increases the potential for error. Call recording solutions ensures accuracy and can be augmented with supplemental information.
- Public Safety Agencies benefit by capturing critical calls as they happen and allowing forensic dissemination of critical voice information that can play a key role in apprehending a person of interest. This is especially true when it comes to judicial proceedings, which require metadata and audit logs be presented as part of the evidence.
CCSi has partnered with Red Box Recorders which has been developing voice recorders and data recorders for over 20 years. With a history of delivering ‘firsts’, Red Box Recorders is committed to continuous research and development of advanced yet user friendly solutions.